I could probably write tons more, but here’s a list of the main things we can learn from our heathen ancestors:
1. Always fight for justice, no matter the cost.
2. Always seek, and tell, the truth.
3. Never back down – stay true to yourself and your beliefs.
4. Honour your ancestors and gods.
5. Learn from your mistakes.
6. Study your enemy – know their weaknesses, and use them to your advantage.
7. Never fight unless you stand a good chance of winning – its always better to retreat, and live to fight another day.
8. Stay loyal to your spouse, family and friends.
9. Love with a passion.
10. Protect those you love.
11. Work hard.
12. Take care of nature.
13. Never show your weaknesses – you never know who’s watching.
14. Take pride in everything you do.
15. Don’t fear death – when your time comes, embrace it!